Product Release 1.2
What's New 🎉
- New task setup flow.
- Better resource and bandwidth management when multiple people live view the same cameras.
- Support for grading tickets on the dashboard based on detection confidence: high, medium, low, unknown.
- A new loader for a better UX.
- Updated handling of AI tasks so they can be updated instantly.
Task Flow Update Details
- Tasks now are set up via a location-first approach. The earlier 4-step setup process is now compressed into a single screen for each location.
- The Checklist and Manage task screens have been replaced by Tasks and My Tasks.
- Tasks screen shows a list of running checklists at the top, followed by the list of tasks set up, grouped by the number of locations
- My Tasks shows the Assignee the schedule and tasks they need to tag videos for, in a case assigned to them. Admin and owner level users see a list of all HI tasks here.
- Inside each schedule on my Tasks, the user can see the recorded videos and any tagged events/videos for this schedule on a particular date. This makes it easier to tag the events for a particular set of tasks.
- AI tasks now don't need to wait till the next schedule before starting/restarting. They start immediately, similar to HI Tasks.
- The ROI section (renamed as Detection Regions) now supports multiple regions for the same label. e.g. you can draw multiple billing machine areas for the same camera)
- Task Assignee is only required for HI tasks to be done by the user's team.
- If the user selects to edit any task, they are directly taken to task details, instead of the first task in the checklist.
- Tasks can be started or stopped by going inside task details on the Tasks screen and then selecting the start/stop options for a location.
What's Updated and Fixed 🧩
- Deleting a task without stopping doesn't stop the task.
- Remove the phone number field from the user profile and while adding/editing a user.
- In the checklist browse popup, the company's industry is selected by default.
- Added more validations.
- Many other bug fixes and UI improvements.